Friday, September 25, 2009

Life Goes On.....


I had originally intended to post updates every now and then of Tristan but as life is so good at doing.....In March we were thrown another curve ball when Ellie almost died from a seizure. She has since been diagnosed with Epilepsy and we are still coping with how to live normally from day to day. So maybe this blog will be my saving grace, my sanity.

It seems to me that we take so many things for granted. I know I did. This last year has been a huge wake up call for me. One minute I have both my kids and the next minute they are almost ripped away from me. So this year I decided to become more hands on. I help out at Girl Scouts, I joined the PTA, and we moved to Fairbanks to be closer to everything. Some days are overwhelming and I just remember the blessings in my life. Two little ones in particular and one said husband who has really stepped up taken a huge burden off my shoulders.

No comments: